Ownership of the Site
The Site is owned and operated by and on behalf of M/s. Peel-Works Outsourcing Pvt. Ltd. (“us”, “we”, “our” etc. which term shall mean and include our employees, contractors, successors and assigns).
Use of the Site
- Unless otherwise expressly stated, the Site is for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- Downloading, copying or storing (in any form whatsoever) of the Site or any information, text, graphics, data, logos, photographs, images, videos, sound, illustrations, interfaces, code and other materials including trademarks on the Site (collectively “the Content”) other than for your temporary, personal use for the intended purposes is expressly prohibited. Downloading, copying or storing for your temporary, personal use as permitted herein shall also be limited to one location at a time and shall not be on a network or web server available to others.
- Except as expressly provided in these Terms, you are not granted any express or implied rights to the Site or any part of it and except as expressly provided in these Terms, the Site or any part of it may not be copied, stored, reproduced, modified, adapted, sold, licensed, published, transmitted, transferred, disseminated, distributed, displayed, performed or communicated to the public or used to create any derivative works without our prior written permission.
- Use of the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, disrupt or impair the Site or interfere with any party’s use and enjoyment of the Site is prohibited.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, computer systems or networks connected to the Site through any means whatsoever. Nor are you to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Site.
- Use of the Site in violation of any applicable laws or regulations is strictly prohibited.
Intellectual Property Rights
- Copyright in the Site including the Content and the selection and arrangements thereof is owned or licensed to us and are protected under applicable laws.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all trademarks displayed on the Site are our property or we have been permitted to use the same on the Site by the owners thereof. The trademarks are protected under applicable laws.
- You are not to use the Site in any manner that infringes or adversely affects our copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights or such rights of any third party. Except as expressly permitted, all worldwide copyright, right in trademarks and other intellectual property rights in the Site and all Content are reserved for the full term (including renewals) thereof.
- You shall not alter or deface or obliterate any copyright or other intellectual property notice contained on the Site.
- We are not liable for any infringement of copyright arising out of materials posted on or transmitted through the Site by any users of the Site. Our policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws. If you believe that any work that you own is accessible on the Site in violation of intellectual property rights, please contact us giving us your name, mailing address, telephone number and email address and we will act expeditiously on the same.
Third Party Sites
Registration with the Site
Certain parts of this Site are open to all persons who agree to comply with these Terms. However, access to certain other parts of this Site is restricted and is open only to those persons who meet certain criteria. To access a restricted part of the Site, you will be required to complete the registration process by providing certain information about yourself. In registering on the Site, you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and to keep all such information current, complete and accurate at all times. We will maintain all such information in accordance with these Terms. Persons who meet the criteria for access to restricted sections of this Site (as determined by us in our sole discretion) will be given a user identity and password. On logging in for the first time you should reset the default password provided to you. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password allotted to you and you will be entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. Please notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We reserve the right to restrict, suspend and terminate your account or your use / access to the Site if you are in breach of any of these Terms.
User Generated Content
- We provide certain message or communication tools to enable you to communicate with others on the Site or to leave your comments on the Site or to upload materials onto the Site (“the Tools”). The Tools are for your personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you shall not use the Tools to distribute or publish any material advertising or soliciting for goods, services or funds or any other unsolicited commercial communication.
- By using the Tools, you represent and warrant that materials submitted through your account belong to you or that you are entitled to submit the same on the Site in accordance with these Terms; that the said materials will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful material or violate the rights of any third party including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights or otherwise be in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- You are solely responsible for the materials submitted through your account. While we do not and cannot review all materials submitted on the Site by our users, we reserve the right to delete, move or edit all materials submitted through your account that we, in our sole discretion deem is in violation of law or any third party’s rights or otherwise unacceptable.
- By posting any materials on the Site, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable right and license to use the said materials posted on our Site in any manner whatsoever.
- We may send electronic mail to you at the e-mail address provided at the time of registration for the purpose of providing you with our services. We may also contact you via e-mail regarding your participation in user surveys, asking for feedback on the Site and our services. This information will be used to improve our Site and better understand our users. Any personal information we obtain in such surveys will not be shared with third parties (otherwise than as specifically provided in these Terms or the Site) other than in an anonymous form.
- If you have registered on the Site, we will not sell or authorize any third party to use your e-mail address or any information that personally identifies you (otherwise than as specifically provided in these Terms or the Site), without your permission. We do however share information about our users in aggregate form with third parties.
- When you use the Site, we collect certain non-personally identifiable information through technology and tools, including cookies, etc. Please note that such information does not include information that personally identifies you, such as your name, email address etc. We aggregate and analyze this information in order to learn more about how the Site is used, to improve our Site, and to generally promote the Site and our services. We reserve the right to engage the services any third party for the purposes of collection of such information.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- The use of the Site is at your sole risk. We do not warrant that the Site is accurate, reliable, complete or free from error, interruption or omission or that any defects on the Site will be corrected or that the Site or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive. The Site is distributed on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied including, warranties of title or of merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose.
- We will not be liable in any way for your use of the Site or for any loss or damage of any kind resulting from your use of the Site and you agree to bear all risks associated with the use of the Site.
You agree to indemnify and hold us, our associates and agents harmless from and against any breach by you of these Terms and any claim or demand brought against any of us by any third party arising out of your use of the Site, including without limitation, all claims, actions, proceedings, losses, liabilities, damages, costs, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses) howsoever suffered or incurred by any of us as a consequence of your breach of these Terms.
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of India and by using / accessing this Site, you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai, India to the exclusion of any other court that may have jurisdiction in the matter.